- Quilt bear paw - not done, but it is loaded on the long arm
- Quilt hunter's star - not done
- Finish borders on Swoon - Done!
- Bind the quilties that I stacked in a corner when my company arrived (not sure how many there are) - not done
This month's goals:
1-3. Finish quilt for quilt shop. Since I'm just assembling the top, this includes finishing the top, making the (pieced) backing, quilting and binding it. I think that's at least worth 3 items :)
4. Finish quilting bear paw. It has to come off the long arm in order to finish the other quilt, so this was an easy choice.
The good news is, it has already been a productive weekend. And I'm on vacation most of this coming week, so lots should get done.
Check out Judy's blog for more progress on Getting it Done.