It's time to see how everyone did in the 350 block challenge. We were supposed to make 20 blocks this month (and 30 each month following, I guess). I got lucky, since my New Year's mystery quilts fell into January for the most part.
I made 28 blocks for Merry Mayhem's New Year's Day mystery. That's a bit of a guess, since the "blocks" were odd sizes and assembled into rows. I also didn't count the pieced borders as bocks for this one.
Block Lotto this year, after a 2 year hiatus. I loved the look of this block, so I made 8 of them.
That's a total of 74 blocks this month
For a grand total of 74 blocks so far this year. I'm ahead! But I'd better not get overconfident :) 30 blocks a month is going to be a challenge, with my other resolutions to finish some UFOs and not start any projects I don't already have fabric for.