Wednesday 21 January 2015

350 Blocks

This sounds like fun.  Praire Moon quilts is hosting a 350 block challenge, and I think I'm going to join in.  The challenge is to make 350 blocks this year. I don't think that's going to be very hard to meet, but I'm really curious to know just how many blocks I make in a year, so here goes nothing.

I'm going to start off by counting back all my blocks up to today, since Jan 1.  I won't include my New Year's Eve mystery quilt, even though most of the blocks were actually completed after Jan 1. But I am including Bonnie Hunter's Grand Illusion, because the blocks were definitely all completed after that date.

28 blocks for Merry Mayhem's New Year's Day mystery
20 blocks for the about.com New Year's Day mystery
12 blocks for Bonnie Hunter's Grand Illusion

60 blocks so far this year.   I think that's a pretty good start :)  The offical reporting date is the end of the month, so I'll keep this number and see what I add to it before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment