Back at the beginning of February I made the grand promise that I would finish my giant scrappy swoon top for this month's "One Monthly Goal". Not much has happened all month, so I took advantage of a sew-in day today, to power through the borders on this quilt. It took a lot longer than I expected, but I got it done!
This quilt started as a quilt-along back in March of 2015. So it only took a year to make it to this stage :) Maybe the next step will be a bit quicker.
The gold is really bright in that photo - it's not quilt so vivid in real life. I added a few borders to the basic swoon block - the quilt finishes at about 91x104", which should fit my queen size bed nicely.
And as a bonus, I get to count some significant fabric usage for my stash report today. 9 1/4 yards for this quilt, and 3/4 yard binding for Paris quilt. 10 yards out this week, nothing in.
65.25 yards in
78.25 yards out
Total: 13 yards out
Head over to Patchworks Times today for more stash reports.