There's lots going on today. Even some actually sewing on my design wall (well, table, since my wall is still full of quilts). This is my colour challenge quilt. for July. I needed a break from long arming, so I put this together last night.
I got my long arm running yesterday, so that occupied most of my day. I had a great time playing with it, and finsihed my first "quilt". Just a practice piece, to see how bad I am at this :)
I wrote my name.
Made some really bad feathers.
And some leaves. I'm pretty happy with how these came out, but I do seem to have a problem. The machine *really* likes to go left/right, so a lot of my stems are straight horizontal. I'm not sure if that's typical and I just need practice, if I'm doing something wrong, or if there's an issue with my setup. I should be able to find out this week from the distributor (I'm betting on #1 or 2).