New quilt! Now that Kaffe is off the wall, I've started on my next project. Yes, I know, I need to quilt Kaffe. But I've been itching to start this one. It's going to be a sample for class I'm teaching in January, so the sooner I can get it done, the better.
I fell in love with the orange/turquoise in these fabrics, and was determined to make a quilt with them. A bit of pondering, lots of help from the ladies at the LQS, and this is what I came up with.
I love the way it's coming together, although I'm not overly fond of the instructions for doing it (particularly the cutting directions, which had 18" of waste in every strip cut). But I fixed that up and now it's coming together.
There are some althernate blocks to get in there too, but for now I'm just stitching together all of block A, before I lose track of what I cut out.
Drop by Judy's blog to see what everyone else is up to this week.