Sunday 20 July 2014

Stash Report

I managed to stay out of the quilt shop 2 weeks ago, but I wasn't quite so strong this week.  They had a "Christmas in July" sale, so I had to drop by.  I did manage to limit myself to a single project only.  And maybe I can even finish one before I buy fabric for another new one, this time.  I have a few small projects in the list which give me some hope for that plan.

Stash in this week:
7 1/4 yards

Stash totals for the year:
458 1/2 yards in
112 1/2 yards out
Total: 346  yards in


 Drop by Judy's blog for more stash reports.

4 comments:

  1. Buying for a project when the fabric is on sale is always a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been tempted by the Christmas in July sales myself. Fortunately I have been able to stay out of the shops this week! Have fun with your new project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on helping to design the giant modern template. I use my swirl one all the time. Looking forward to seeing your tree skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to resist when it's on sale.

    ReplyDelete