Monday 6 October 2014

Design Wall Monday

This wasn't the project that I had planned to tackle next, but I pulled the fabric off my table when I was trying to clean up the other day, and stuck the squares on the wall.  These are a set of hand-dyed batik squares - 1/3 of the set, actually, since I split it with 2 friends. 

I have a coordinating bali-pop to go with it - 40 2.5" strips in coordinating colours. So I think I have a plan in mind now - something simple and quick. And I hope I didn't mess up my calculations, or I'll run out of fabric before I finish
:)

Drop by Judy's blog to see what everyone else is up to today.

1 comment:

  1. Those look yummy. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with these. Are the designs printed on or waxed out? (I can't remember the terminology...but the wax design keeps the fabric lighter or some such thing...) I like the various colors too.

    ReplyDelete