Monday 10 November 2014

Design Wall Monday

I finally have something new on my wall today!  My local quilt shop has had this fabric for a few weeks, and I knew right away I wanted to make something with it. And on Saturday, inspiration struck, in the form of a pattern I happened to walk by at the shop.

I've even got my quilting design worked out already, which is pretty much unheard of for me.  This should keep me busy for a few days, any way :)

Drop by Judy's blog to see what everyone else is up to today.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely use of the fabric! Flying Geese are some of my favorite design elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Flying Geese, too! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors! Can't wait to see what you reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody has been a busy one, seeing as how I saw you get this fabric on Saturday! The varigated fabric looks great as flying geese. Can't wait to see the outcome!

    ReplyDelete