Tuesday 26 May 2015

Design Wall Monday - May 25

My design wall was empty  most of the day, but I came home from my guild meeting inspired (as usual). So I pulled some fabric for a quilt I saw in the book "Modern Rainbow".  Cut some strips and stuck them up on the wall to contemplate the arrangement.  This seems like a quick project, so I'm probably going to end up working on this one rather than the other projects I really should be doing - like my Riley Blake challenge for the Modern Guild.

I did get some other work done this weekend though. One more quilt on & off the longarm and ready for binding.  Time for a binding blitz I think, since there are 3 ready to go. This quilt is due June 10, the other 2 are due June 22, and I have one more that should get quilted and bound for June 22 also.

Drop by Judy's blog to see what everyone else was up to today.

1 comment:

  1. I love that quilt from the Modern Rainbow! I have the book and hope to make several quilts from it. I am looking forward to seeing your quilt grow.

    ReplyDelete