I have a couple of projects coming off my design wall today. I finished up my Modern Rainbow and its backing. I decided to try adding an extra layer of white muslin, to see if that reduces the shadowing enough for me. Otherwise, this will be 2 quilts, each with a white muslin backing :)
I also finished a couple of baby quilts. These panels were picked up at a guild meeting last year, and I finally figured out what to do with them. They'll be a donation to Victoria's Quilts, I think.
Onward from here, I think it's time to focus on some long arm work so I don't plan to start any new projects for a while. I do have a few block of the month projects to catch up on, and hopefully that will keep my sewing urge under control until I get ahead of some of the tops I have finished.