Wednesday 19 October 2016

Mystery Quilts

Why is it that all the mystery quilts seem to start at the same time.  I have 3 going on right now. -  2 from guilds,  and one online.  And I know that Bonnie Hunter's mystery will be starting in a few weeks. Maybe I can avoid getting sucked into the New Years Day mystery overload I've done the last few years. The current mysteries are somewhat long term,  running until the spring,  so they should not be too much work each month.

These are my blocks from one of the guild mysteries.  The dark is my background,  and the light is my accent colour -  so I keep having to remind myself to switch the dark and light in the instructions. Hopefully I don't forget that little tidbit before next month's clue comes out.

1 comment:

  1. Put a post it note on your machine! Or a reminder on your phone to come up the the day the clue is due.

    ReplyDelete