Tuesday 5 September 2017

PEI Modern Guild Mystery

The PEI Modern Quilt Guild is hosting a mystery this year, and everyone's invited!  Fabric selections came out over the summer, but there's still time to catch up. Step 1 is up now, and Step 2 won't be out until October 1, so you have lots of time.

I love mysteries, and I am feeling deprived since I didn't do any New Year's mysteries this year. So I jumped on the bandwagon over the summer and picked my fabrics.  Here is the result of my step 1 (see, it's easy).

Now I'm wondering if I should make 2 quilts - a second one with a dark background.  If I can figure out 2 accent colours, there's a good chance that's going to happen.

I'm joining the PEI Guild linkup here . There are even monthly prizes, if you do decide to join up (and everyone is welcome, international as well as Canadian).

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this lovely post Krista!! As for making 2 quilts I say go for it!!! (It is stunning with a dark background)

    ReplyDelete