Friday 6 July 2018

June UFO finish

I managed to sqeeze this finish in, just under the wire for June.  I think this is the 3rd quilt I've made using most of these fabrics, and I am happy to finally see the end of them.  6" left of the light fabric I used for binding this quilt, but that's it. It started in 2015 as a sample for a shop demo about 60 degree triangles, and how to combine various sizes. Then it sat.  And sat.  I finally dug up the rest of the leftovers and got the top finished last year.

The adventure started with Metro Lattice, way back in July 2014 .


Then "Triangles" which I posted the other day used up a lot of the leftover small triangles.

And now my gold & green adventure is complete.

I'm linking up with Judy's UFO challenge today.
And for July, Judy drew #11 - my Peace, Love, Quilt mystery.  So I'll see if I have backing for that and try to actually get the scheduled UFO done this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment