The palette for the February colour challenge is out, so I went rooting through my stash yesterday to see if I could come up with a set of fabrics in the appropriate colours.
I thought I had found a good match for all the colours, but now that I have everything on my computer I see that my purples should be maroon - fortunately I have a couple that I think will work there. And my greens need to be a bit more olive - I think I'll be able to manage that. And the light orange is too light - no problem ( my medium is actually the light). Now I just need a new medium orange
Back to the stash I go. I wish I could take my computer upstairs with me for matching colours.