Monday 10 December 2012

Design Wall Monday/Easy Street - Dec 10

Easy Street (or bits of it) is on my design wall today.  I do have more pieces complete than this, but I didn't try to put them all up on the wall. There's nothing else here because, of the 4 on-going projects I'm working on, it's the only one that got any attention at all this week.  And that only happened because it's a weekly mystery and I don't want to get too far behind before the holidays (when I will definitely get behind).  Hopefully later this week I'll get to pull out some of the other projects and catch up.

Check out Judy's blog for more design walls.  And drop by Quiltville to see how every is doing on Easy Street.

2 comments:

  1. Good to keep up...Bonnie said this would be an "Easy" design. So far she's been doing exactly that. I hope she's not saving the challenging step for Christmas week... Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turquoise fabric is a stunning colour!

    ReplyDelete