Sunday 19 May 2013

Stash Report May 19

I had to go a long way back, to find my last stash report.  Let's see what I can dig up from the last month's work.

Ugly Fabric Challenge
Guild mystery quilt - 5 yards
Backing for the guild mystery -3 yards
I bound a pile of quilts - 7 quilties, one ugly fabric challenge, and the guild mystery.  That's 2.5 yards of fabric used for bindings.
Finished bird of paradise at the retreat - 1.5 yards
Finished a table runner - 1.5 yards

So, over the past month I have managed to use 13.5 yards of fabric.



Guild Mystery
Total stash usage this year: 97 1/4 yards out

Drop by Judy's blog for more stash reports.

3 comments:

  1. I thought you weren't tracking. Maybe that was just the incoming. Love seeing all your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great numbers! I like your Ugly Fabric quilt. Not ugly at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy. I really like your Guild Mystery quilt. Was this supposed to be made with ugly fabric.? It sure doesn't look ugly to me.

    ReplyDelete