Monday 28 April 2014

Design Wall Monday

I completely forgot to post this morning.  I do actually have something new on my design wall, although it might come down in the same state it went up. I picked these blocks up off the scrap table at guild last month, figuring I could easily turn them into a baby quilt for charity.  However, I don't have any fabric in this vein.  There are 10 blocks, so could possibly set them on point, if I come up with something for setting triangles. Or I can take apart one block and turn it into sashing strips, since it is made up of 6 horizontal segments.


Drop by Judy's blog to see what everyone else is up to.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty colors. I'd have trouble matching these fabrics in my stash, too. I'm sure you will come up with something great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you brought home a tough one! Saw the picture of snow with rain, now dirty wet snow! Hope its gone and you're thinking of what to plant in the garden.

    ReplyDelete