Sunday 6 August 2017

Paper-Pieced Paper Airplanes


I was asked to make a sample for one of the local shops, so paper piecing landed at the top of the list of projects.  This is going to be "Flight Path", a set of paper airplanes.  So far, all the airplane bodies are made, just waiting for the background fabric to be added.  I hope the little bubbles and pulls I see in the points will disappear when the next pieces go on.

The colours don't show up very well here. The background is the dark fabric you see at the top. The airplane is pale blue, with a white center.  When the background fabric is added, I think they are going to pop nicley.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that pattern recently and thought how cute it would be made up. Hope you'll be able to show the finished product.

    ReplyDelete