Wednesday, 31 January 2018
I grumbled and complained about it, and almost tossed it back in the bag. But at that point I just wanted it out of my sight. So I finished up the blocks I had and played around with the settings to put them all into one quilt. This is what I came up with - not horrible, and a reasonably effective use of the scraps I had on hand. And, it's 50x70", so just right for donation.
I was so annoyed with it, that I decided to release it to the wild at my Victoria's Quilts meeting and let someone else deal with it. I dropped it off for someone to make a presentation bag one week. And started having seconds thoughts about it - so I picked it up last month to quilt myself. I guess I just can't let go.