Wednesday 21 November 2018

PEI Mystery #2

This quilt was one of my summer finishes.  I joined a guild UFO challenge for the summer and put 12 quilts on the list.  10 were completed!

 I finished my first PEI Modern Guild mystery quilt on time back in May, but this one sat around for a while waiting for a chance on the longarm.  I had grand plans for custom quilting, but time passed and I finally decided to go with an all-over pantograph just to get it finished and out for donation.

This was my more modern version of the quilt. Neither conformed to the suggested layouts, because I had a particular size requirement, but I used all the blocks (and made a couple extra blue ones for this quilt).

1 comment:

  1. A lovely quilt. I'm all admiration that you got 10 of your 12 UFOs done. I've only managed 3 for the whole year - lol. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete