Wednesday 24 July 2019

Catching up

I've been AOWL for a while, but that doesn't mean I haven't been quilting. Keeping up with a longarm business has left me with very little energy for blogging, but I hope to find a balance between the two (or 3, if I count actually making my own quilts).

So, looking back earlier this year, these two quilts were a mystery from one of my guilds. It was supposed to be one quilt, but I decided to split the blocks up and make two donation tops instead.






These are actually quilted and ready to donate so I'll try to dig up a photo of the finished product for a later post.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back, Krista! Your persistent efforts to finish projects has inspired me to do some of the same. Too bad -- that might make you busier in your other life instead! -- Liz H.

    ReplyDelete