Thursday 30 June 2011

June UFO


My June UFO is complete!  Judy over at Patchwork Times is holding a UFO challenge this year, and my quilt for this month was the tic-tac-toe quilt that I was making from blocks I won over at Block Lotto last year.

I finished the binding this morning, slipping in just under the wire for the monthly deadline. Maybe I'll even be able to get the label on it before the end of the day (assuming, that is, that I can find the label I so carefully made up last year).

Here is the back of the quilt - 1 big wacky tic-tac-toe block.



I can't wait to see which number Judy draws for next month. This is a great way to get the incentive to finish some of those UFOs sitting in the closet.  My progress is under the "UFO Challenge" tab at the top of the page, or go here.

7 comments:

  1. What a fun finish! The back is perfect! Hope you find your label--I do the same thing when I try to be organized in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice quilt- so graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright, fun quilt and I love what you did with the back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy and fun finish. Judy C in NC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the finish...the backing design is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete