It's been a "quilty" week. I made good progress on my indigo quilt top, and it is almost done now. EQ6 says it used 5 yards of fabric, so that's in my count for this week. It's hard to tell from this picture, but there are 4 different indigos used here (mostly because I didn't have enough of any single one). I think I could stop here with the borders, but I don't have any appropriate indigo left for binding, so my plan is one more 2.5" border in white and then I can bind it in white. The quilt is about 55" square at this point, so it came out to a nice size I think.
Also used (or at least pulled from my stash) 1 yard for the backing of the tic tac toe quilt, my UFO for June.
Totals for this year:
Overall, 11.75 yards in, 33.75 yards out.
Net for the year: 22 yards out.