I started sewing some of the squares into pairs, and then into 4-patch blocks. I may regret this, because it's making the next 4 points really hard to visualize. But I didn't have much choice since my design wall really isn't big enough to hold all this. I think I'll stop at the 4-patches, and start placing the next points. Then I can hopefully merge it all together when they are done.
In the meantime, the batting I need to quilt my next 2 quilts is in the closet - behind that door which has the design wall tacked to it. I didn't plan that very well :( I'm hoping to sneak in there soon, without knocking all the squares off the wall, so that I can baste the next quilts and get them ready for quilting.