Monday 26 December 2011

Orca Bay progress - Dec 26

Happy Boxing Day!  Today is a day for staying home, in my opinion.  I try to avoid malls on boxing day, so I'm planning a quiet day at home.  That does not, however, mean I'm going to get much sewing done.  I snuck off for a few minutes this morning to do a couple of blocks from step 6 of Orca Bay.


So this is what's on my design wall (floor) today.  I'm not likely to get much more done, but at least I have one of each for this step, before step #7 comes out.  I still need to finish step 3, and start step 5 - and I suspect step 5 is going to feed into the clue this Friday, so I may have to find a few more minutes to disappear.


Check out more Orca Bay progress on Bonnie's blog today.  And hop over to Patchwork Times for more design walls.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Boxing day to you!! Your blocks look great. I love the purple with the black

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still trying to get the strip pieced triangles done. But I also have some of each step done. Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great blocks. I am still working on past clues too.... maybe we need some chocolate to sew faster???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with getting caught up on the mystery, I'm still working on Clue 5 myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I certainly stayed home yesterday, and got some sewing time in. I like the blocks that you have done, lovely colors for the centers.

    ReplyDelete