Thursday 1 December 2011

Proof!

Before tomorrow's step is posted, I had to show that I did in fact manage to start on Step 2 of the Orca Bay mystery.  3 little 3.5" string blocks are done.  I might get a few more tonight, but I won't be anywhere near Bonnie's 72 blocks.  Plus my black and white QSTs - still only 180 of those (out of 224) done.  So I need to get them finished up too.

I think this weekend will be a Bonnie Mystery weekend.  That might get me caught up, depending how challenging she makes step 3 tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous - looks like fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks interesting the fact you've added 2 colours. I did mine in yellow only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making progress though, and the blocks look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work. It will be interesting to see what your quilt looks like with the yellow and red in place of Bonnie's blues. It should spark and glow for sure.

    ReplyDelete