Saturday 21 January 2012

Back to normal

My guest room has turned back into a sewing room today.  It took me 4 days, but I finally put everything away and setup the ironing board and sewing machine again.  And, I even sat down and did some work. 

First, the Blogger's block of the month for December.  A bit late, but the next one isn't due out until the 25th, so I'm still on time :)

Here are the first 4 blocks in the series.  I can't wait to see what comes next!



And, I finished the last Monday Mystery.  This isn't exactly what it was designed to look like.  I widened it, and moved the border to one side only (rather than opposite ends to a table runner).  And, apparently, I messed up the border and put it together wrong.  But, since it doesn't look much like the design anyway, I'm leaving it.  I like the zig zag border on this one.  If I move quickly, I can get caught up on the next Monday mystery, before the sewing actually starts.

I wonder what I should work on next?  The January UFO.  The January colour challenge. The block lotto blocks.  Or maybe Orca Bay.  Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment