My design "bed" contains some of the parts from the Orca Bay mystery. Bonnie revealed the final part yesterday, and I have a few of each piece done. This is a (very small) sample of what the quilt is going to look like - when I eventually finish all the piecing that is required.
I discovered that my 2" half-square triangles are a bit too big, which throws off the wing triangles. So I'm having to cut down all 354 of those in order to put this quilt together. Slow and steady, I guess. I'll keep plugging away at this one as time permits.
Check out Judy's blog for more design walls today. And Bonnie has a link-up for all the Orca Bay progress.