Wednesday 4 January 2012

New colour

On consideration, I decided that the pink was really not the right colour for the challenge.  So I dropped by the quilt shop - for the third time in 3 days - and picked up what I think is a slightly better match to the palette.

Here's my new fabric set (on the left).
Hopefully I won't change my mind before I start the quilt :)



This is the pattern I plan to use.

It comes from the Quilt Calendar I received for Christmas.  Hopefully I have enough of the blue and green (fat quarters). If not, I'll resize the quilt down a bit so I don't run out.




1 comment:

  1. or go to the quilt store for a 4th time!! I think your colours will be very nice in that blk~!!

    I have not made anything from a calander before, good for you, that will be fun!!! (hmmm, and before I think to long, NO I shouldn't!!!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete