Binding is done, on my watercolour star! I started this quilt back in September, and have worked on it somewhat regularly since then. It is nice to have it complete!
I had actually planned to bind it with the same fabric I used for the backing. But I completely forgot about that when I went to cut the binding, and I picked up one of the whites I'd used in the border instead. I'm actually glad this happened - I think it looks better than the blue binding would have.
I quilted the star with feathers - one of my first attempts to do this. I still haven't washed the quilt, so if you look closely (or even not that closely) you can see all the pencil marks where I marked the feathers.