Two of my ongoing projects are wrapped up now. Neither looks like the original intention, but I've ended up with 4 donation quilts from them. I showed the Mondy Mystery the other day, when I declared it finished. Here are the 3 quilties I made from the Bloggers' BOM squares.
2 yards - borders for BOM quilts
2 yards - strips for next quilt
6 yards - backing for checkerboard
That's 10 yards out this
week. Quite a good week, when I didn't think I'd done very much :) Now
I just need to finish quilting the checkerboard, so I can put some of
my mystery quilts on the long arm before guild this month.
Stash usage this year:
172 3/4 yards out.
Check out Patchwork Times to see how everyone's stashbusting efforts are going.