Sunday 7 October 2012

Stash Report - Oct 7

1 1/4 yards used for another baby quiltie
1 3/4 yards used for backing for 4 quilties

Stash usage this year: 158 1/4 yards out.  Check out Patchwork Times to see how everyone's stashbusting efforts are going. Judy asked how we are doing on our plans for the year.  I used 100 yards last year, and was hoping to do the same this year.  Since I have blown well past that goal, I'm now eyeing the 200 yard mark.  Not sure if I'll make it, but I'm gonna try.  I have 4 big quilts to finish - backing for those will go a long way towards that goal, if I can get to them.

I have fabric pulled for another quiltie, but I won't count that until I cut into it.  And that won't happen until I do more catch-up on my block of the month.  That's the plan, anyway.  We'll see what actually happens if/when I get into my sewing room today.

First, I need to get the turkey started for Thanksgiving dinner tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Congrats on blowing past your goal, that's terrific!

    ReplyDelete