Here's a quick peak at what's on my design wall this morning. The wall actually went through several variations over the weekend, some of which I forgot to take a picture of. On the left side of this photo is a block for a new quilt I'm thinking about. It didn't work out too well - lots of tucks - so I'll try again and see if I can figure out what went wrong, other than the fact that it's a circle.
I worked on my Border Creek Station mystery on Saturday, and finally finished up the March clue. Just in time for next month. I pulled out my guild mystery yesterday, determined to fix my mistake from the month before. Apparently reading is a challenge and rather than making 12 blocks (leaving me with the bits to make 9 alternate blocks last month), I made 21 all the same. So I had to unstitch and redo 9 blocks before I could get started on this month's clue. That is all done, but unfortunately I folded it all up and put it away before thinking to get the camera out. So photos will have to wait until next month.
Then, I pulled some fabric that's been sitting around, and put together some baby quilts. First, a design from Batik Gems. Done in oriental fabrics instead of batiks, and it's a little baby one. I can't quite call it a miniature, but it's about 1/6 size of the original design. Now that I know what I'm doing, I have fabric for a larger version in batiks.
Drop by Judy's blog for more design walls today.