Monday 1 April 2013

Design Wall Monday & Back to Square One Mystery

My design wall today has 3 blocks from my Block Party quilt.  I delivered the fabric and instructions to everyone last weekend.  I should get 11 blocks back from the rest of the group, plus the one I picked up that day.  And then I want to make 4 more, to make the quilt 4x4 blocks.  3 down, 2 to go.  I can't wait to see what everyone else has done.

The other block on my wall is a poor little circle attempt.  Still waiting for friends and a better job of sewing.

Today is also the 1st of April, so I'm linking up to Judy's Back to Square One mystery posting.  I showed this a few weeks ago, when I finished the last clue.  This month we are working on a pieced border, so lots of sewing to do.

Drop by Judy's blog for more design walls.

3 comments:

  1. I love your pretty fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in your block party blocks--will everyone be making more of the same for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I am anxious to see how they all turn out.

    ReplyDelete