My design wall was pretty empty this morning, but I spent the evening sewing and here is what I have to show for it. My guild mystery quilt is complete. I even pulled out the backing fabric. And then discovered that I must have been sleeping when I bought it. I have exactly half as much fabric as I need for the quilt back :(
Fortunately, after digging in my stash closet, I have enough of another fabric which will do just as well. So I pulled that out and sewed the backing. This quilt is now readt for the long arm. It can get quilted as soon as I finish a comission quilt that is waiting for my attention. After a couple weeks dry spell, I feel inspired to
quilt again - just in time for retreat this weekend.