Block the Month Projects
- Downtown (paper pieced stars and houses)
- Toes in the Sand (triangles galore, from Jaybird Quilts)
- Border Creek Station mystery (finish in October)
- Bonnie Hunter Celtic Solstice mystery (finish in January)
- Tell it to the Stars mystery BOM from Patchwork Times
- Patchwork Times scrappy challenge
- Rainbow scrap challenge (which might be combined with the one above, if I pick my colours carefully)
There are: 1. Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street - Jan 2013; 2. Lattice Squares - April 2013; 3. BBQ - summer 2013; 4. Christmas Wall hanging - Nov 2013; 5. 3-D Maze - Nov 2013; 6 Charity quilt - Dec 2013; 7. Back to Square One - Dec 2013; 8. Pink Diamond Star - Dec 2013; 9. New Year's Eve mystery - Jan 2014; 10. Baby mystery - Jan 2014; 11. Building Blocks - April 2011 (or 2010?); 12. Starburst - early 2012; 13 - colour challenge - 2012; 14. An Oldie but a Goodie - Jan 2014; 15. Retreat Challenge - Nov 2013
In reality, over half of them are from the last 2 months, so I guess that's not so bad.
Now, if I can convince myself not to start anything new until I am caught up on my BOM for the current month, and I can plan to quilt one of my tops each month, I may actually manage to finish the year with fewer UFOs than I started with.
Anyone taking bets on how well that plan works? :)