Last week, I dutifully posted my accountability report. And today when I went back to look at how I did, I realized that I didn't set any goals for this week. Was my subconscious trying to tell me something? Two weeks ago I had these goals, of which 50% were complete last week.
1. quilt the indigo quilt - not done
2. bind UFO #9 - 1/2 done
3. finish the linked squares top - Done
Of course my goals were pretty much the same, so maybe that's why I forgot to update them. I did finish binding the UFO. And the linked squares top now has borders. I decided not to quilt the indigo quilt yet, as I need to consider options for the quilting. So, I guess I can now consider all these goals complete, or at least off the list for now.
This month I have a couple of goals - make progress on the dragon, and piece the blue top for my son. I'd also like to quilt at least one, preferable 2 of the quilts overflowing out of my work in progress bin. But, I am going to try to set realistic goals, and this week I do have visitors coming from out of town, so the sewing room has to be cleaned up. So my goals for this week:
1. spend at least 60 minutes working on the dragon. Maybe that will get me back in the swing.
2. clean the sewing room
If I keep it that simple, I'll definitely make progress on Mr. Dragon. And since I don't want to cut the blue quilt before the guests arrive, I think that will do for this week's goals. Stay focused. Keep it simple. And get it done.
Pop over to Bari's blog for her Accountability Challenge links for this week.