I spent most of the week quilting my mystery quilt - which is DONE! Just have to bind that one now, and I'll be able to show a picture. But that means my design wall hasn't changed much this week. It still has the pink linked squares quilt on it. I did make a decision on bordering the quilt, and I started on that last night. I think this will go quickly, and then pink can come off the wall and join the pile of "to be quilted" - which seems to be growing this year, rather than decreasing.
Also out, although not on the wall because there isn't room, is my UFO for July. Judy picked #2, which is my dragon stained glass quilt. I've been avoiding this one for some time - hopefully this challenge will give me the incentive to actually make some progress on it this month.
Check out Judy's blog to see what other quilters are up to this week.