My design wall has my July UFO on it this week. This one has been a challenge to get started on. I mentioned my trouble finding the bits and pieces last week. And then when I finally took the plunge, I discovered that I didn't have any of the fusible web I needed to make more bias tape. That took a few days to resolve, and I finally bought some on Saturday morning, after trips to 2 local quilt shops. But now that I'm fully supplied, I actually made some significant progress on the dragon.
I spent a lot of time on Saturday working on this, in between getting ready for my visitors to arrive. Now that I'm back into the swing, I remember why I like stained glass quilts.