Friday 11 May 2012

Plugging Away

I can't seem to get motivated for a good long sewing session these days. Probably just as well, since I do have to work and make sure the kids get to their evening activities.  I have been plugging away as much as I can.  I put the final borders on the Carpenter's Star.  My son loves it, and has asked if he can have it.  I don't think it's the right size for his bed - I suppose if I was a nice mother I would check, and add some border if I need to, so that it will fit. 

Of course, he's the same son for whom this quilt is in progress.



I've also managed to finish 3/4 of one block for Dancing with the Stars. It's actually even more complete than this, because the last quarter is 2/3 done. So I should be able to finish this one tomorrow.  I do have some plans for this weekend, plus it's supposed to be nice so gardening is hopefully in the cards.  Sewing may continue to take a back seat, but I hope to make it into the sewing room a few times over the weekend.

I'm linking up at AmyLouWho tonight.  Drop by to see what everyone's been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment