My design wall has been taken over by my current adventure. I picked up a new colour to add to the mix - fortunately the shop had a bit of it left. And like I said yesterday, more background arrived in the mail. I think this quilt is starting to take shape now. I'm pretty happy with the general layout, so I just need to make some more of the medium and small blocks to fill it out. Looks like it's going to be about 80x80" when it's done.
The disaster that is my sewing room is pretty apparent in this photo. I really need to clean up the floor and figure out what I have down there. It's all piles of projects right now. I also planned my next project, which should be a bit simpler than this colour flow. But I don't have quite enough fabric, so I didn't cut into that one yet.
I also decided what I'm going to do with the mystery bag from the LQS. A
12 1/2" block, due March 10, so I have some time, but the plan is in
place now. That one will stay off the blog until after the reveal at the shop, however.
Tell it to the Stars mystery. I think this is going to be a *very* purple quilt.
Drop by Judy's blog to see what everyone else has been up to this week.