I've been busily plugging away at my New Year's mysteries, and I have now officially finished the last top! This mystery was from about.com. I'm not sure if the border was part of the design, but I felt the quilt needed something so I added it. I still regret messing up the location of the light and medium greens. But not enough to redo the quilt :)
I've also made 3 of my block of the week blocks. I got a bit behind over Christmas, but just 3 more weeks to go and I'm not only caught up, I'm done. Then I get to start assembling this one. All the alternate blocks are made already, so it should go together pretty quickly.
Drop by Judy's blog to see what everyone else has on their design walls today