I missed last week's report, so I have a few little finishes to report.
I made 3 convergence tops - that used a total of 3 yards of fabric. And my double twister top used 4.5 yards. Plus I have a backing for a quilt that I dropped on the longarm a week ago - 5 1/2 yards there. Nothing in this week, so my totals for the year continue to improve.
Stash totals for the year:
95 3/4 yards in
195 1/2 yards out
Total: 99 3/4 yards out
Drop by Patchwork Times for more stash reports today.
Plus, I have a real live finish to show today! I finally finished the binding on my Kaffe Fassett quilt. Made mostly with shot cottons, although the background is a Peppered cotton instead.