Woohoo! Gertrude is complete! I finished up my baby Giraffe Abstractions today (well, the top, anyway). In the photo, you can't tell the size - it's 1/2 the original size, so it finished at 22x30".
I have no real idea how much fabric this took - I pulled from stash, and didn't measure as I used it. I'm going to ballpark that it took about 10" (on average) of each of 8 colours, so that's 80", or 2 1/4 yards of fabric.
I also have my 2 plus quilts (seen here) to add to my stash report today. 4 1/4 yards for the black and white, and 4 1/4 yards for the grey.
and I guess I should own up to some fabric purchases recently. Over the past couple of months a few bits & pieces have come home:
1. Paris fabric, to replace a quilt I sold - 8 yards
2. Some greys and backings from a new shop I discovered close to home - 10 yards
3. and some impulse purchases from hours 6-8 at Quilt Canada - 15 yards
So, a sorry state for my stash report today after a couple of months off.
11 1/4 yards out, 33 yards in.
108 1/4 yards in
117 1/2 yards out
Total: 9 1/4 yards out
Head over to Patchworks Times today for more stash reports.