Sunday 10 February 2013

Stash Report - Feb 10

I finished 3 tops this week, so I have lots of stash usage to report today.  First, my Bear's Paw quilt is now a top, complete with borders.  See Wednesday's post  for a picture. 

In addition, I made 2 tops for the children's hospital.  I had a couple of panels which I fussy cut to make these. I might even get a third quilt from the remaining bits of the panels.  I've picked out the backing, but that won't get counted until I have a chance to press it and make sure there is as much there as I need.

My usage for this week:

9 3/4 yards - bear's paw quilt
2 1/2 yards - quilties
Total out this week: 12 1/4 yards

Total stash usage this year:
34 3/4 yards out

Drop by Judy's blog for more stash reports today.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You've really done a great job of busting stash and it's only week 6!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the changes to your Bear's Paw quilt, it came out great. The baby quilts are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your Bear's Paw quilt--and that last border is just right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three tops finished is great! Good numbers!!

    ReplyDelete