I didn't expect to do very much quilting this weekend. I had plans for my gardens, and it is a beautiful sunny weekend so I expected to spend the majority of it outside. Yesterday morning I headed out to get started. And I quickly returned inside for the bug repellant. My goodness there were a lot of mosquitoes out there. And stubborn ones. Even with the repellant on, they continued to attack. I don't think I lasted more than 1/2 hour outside, before I surrendered and came back in. Hot, sweaty, and covered in bites. I spent the rest of the day inside - which had some good effect for my quilting progress at least.
I'm now at a point where I can officially count the fabric for my dragon. He's not very big, so 1 yard used this week.
Totals for this year:
Overall, 15.75 yards in, 47.25 yards out.
Net for the year: 31.5 yards out.
Check out Judy's blog for more stash reports.