Maybe, just maybe, my quilting mojo is back. I spent yesterday working on my swoon quilt. The blocks were made as part of a block party - I provided the fabric to the 11 other members and they each made a block for me. I made the extra 5 to bring the quilt up to a queen size.
Yesterday I had 2 blocks to finish - and after I put them together I noticed that I had mixed up the pieces and the colours were in the wrong place. So, I disassembled half of each block, swapped sections, and put them back together again. Then I spent the rest of the day attaching sashings to the blocks. And only twice did I put the strips in the wrong place. Perhaps it was not my best day after all :)
However, the center of the quilt top is now complete. On to borders!
I'm linking up with Judy's Design Wall Monday today.