Sunday, 13 November 2016


This top has taken me about 3 years to finish.  I dragged if to every retreat I've been on since I started it,  but usually find something more interesting to work on. This time, I left an entire bag of projects at home, so when I finished my top on Friday I had little choice about what to work on.  So this one had to come out..

I'm pretty sure the others at the retreat were tired of hearing my complaints about all those little y-seams. But I finished the blocks before I went to bed Friday night,  and got the entire top assembled yesterday. DONE! And now to find a pattern for all the leftovers from this quilt.

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely; sorry it took you so long to finish. Please tell us where the Y seams are; it looks like a straight diagonal setting to my untrained eye.