Thursday 17 November 2016

Retreat Recovery

Since I came home from my last retreat, I've been working my butt off at the longarm, trying to get ahead of customer projects as the Christmas rush is starting.  I made good progress so far this week, and finally felt I could take a couple hours off this evening to spend time back in my sewing room. 

The Modern Guild Canada 150 quilt is still up on my wall.  Jigsawing my way through it, and it is slowly coming together. There are going to be a pile of Y-seams in the remaining section, in order to get it all together, but hopefully all will go smoothly. I only had to re-sew the first Y-seam twice.

Next up, assuming I can steal some more time this week, will be two of my current mystery projects, since clues for them came out this week.  I have to stay on top of those, because Bonnie Hunter's mystery starts next Friday and that's going to throw a big wrench into all my plans :)

When I find a few minutes I'll post some pictures of the finished tops from my various retreats. There are about 10 of them
Block Party
Edge of 17 shop hop
paper pieced stars
Merry Mayhem New Year's Day mystery
row-by-row
Christmas tree
paper pieced table runner
Banner
Disappearing Dresden
Kaffe handkerchiefs

No comments:

Post a Comment